The Regional coordinating council in collaboration with the various Districts has mapped out attractive incentives for investors to facilitate and make their work more easier.
Below are some of the incentives that are made available.
- The co-ordinating council will help investors acquire lands and ensure proper tenancy at a very reasonable and affordable prices
- Investors are exempted from payment of taxes and other tax related payments for some period of years mostly 5 years.
- Creating enabling environment for investor and providingÂ the necessary infrastructure to facilitate their work.
- Helps facilitate the processing of documents etc and extension of utilities services to project sites
NB: Incentives vary from Districts to District and it also depends on what is being invested in.
The Regional Minister
Central Regional Coordinating Council
P. O. Box 202, Cape Coast
W / Africa
Tel: (+233 31) - 2132112/2132023
Fax: (+233 31) - 2132624
Services at the Central Region One Stop Investment Centre
- Provide general information and data on the Region economy to facilitate informed investment decisions.
- Prompt granting of business entry approvals and authorization to investors.
- Facilitate post â€“entry approvals, licenses and sector- specific permits with statutory government agencies with extant regulatory mandate.
- General facilitation with all government agencies in respect of investment projects on behalf of investors.
- General advisory services on unlimited and profitable investment opportunities including matching investorsâ€™ requirements with opportunities available in the Region.
Why Invest in the Central Region?
Central Regionâ€™s fast growing economy reflects its strategic location with arable land suitable for a variety of crops, vast deposits of diverse solid minerals, beautiful forests, and reputation as being a safe place to work and live.Â Its government has built on these advantages by making it one of the top four Regions ranked easiest to do business due to its tourism infrastructure.Â Those living and working in Central Region can easily take advantage of the surrounding natural beauty and benefits of a growing tourism industry.
Central Region is the;
- Only region in Ghana with a private-sector oriented development agency, CEDECOM
- Highly educated, Skilled, Disciplined and Innovative workforce
- Highly developed and reliable infrastructure
- Safe and secured haven for investors
- Favourable incentive packages
- Your number one investment destination
- Your safe haven to invest